Tag: 大桶大有哪些服务

Spanish head goes after failed buyout bid

first_imgTo access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletterslast_img

Mourinho fumes after comments aired

first_img Press Association Jose Mourinho is annoyed that private, light-hearted comments about Chelsea’s striking options have been made public, Press Association Sport understands. “The problem with Chelsea is I lack a striker,” he said. “I have Eto’o but he is 32 years old, maybe 35, who knows?” Such comments have made many headlines and are understood to have irritated Mourinho, who did not know the light-hearted exchange was being filmed. Canal Plus captured the footage as they were waiting to conduct a one-on-one interview with the Chelsea boss, who was also filmed addressing the possibility of signing reported long-time target Radamel Falcao from Monaco. “I need a striker, Falcao needs a club,” Mourinho is reported to have said. “A player like him cannot play in front of 3,000 people. Monaco is a club to end (your career with).” The furore surround the leaked footage is hardly the ideal preparation for Chelsea’s Champions League last-16 first-leg clash at Galatasaray, ahead of which Mourinho will speak to the media in a pre-match press conference on Tuesday afternoon. The Blues take on Roberto Mancini’s side on Wednesday in Istanbul, where Chelsea will face the man who scored the European Cup-winning penalty in 2012, Didier Drogba. center_img The Blues manager was filmed by French television station Canal Plus in conversation with a Swiss businessman at a recent sponsor’s event. The recording, aired on Monday, shows Mourinho commenting on the Blues’ lack of depth up front and questioning the age of Cameroon forward Samuel Eto’o. last_img read more

Clear Lake council to consider letter of intent for potential hotel development agreement

first_imgCLEAR LAKE — The Clear Lake City Council tonight will consider approving a letter of intent with WillowSpring LLC for a potential development agreement to assist with a hotel and conference center project in the new Courtway Park subdivision on the east side of the community.The council last month approved the final plat for the 64-acre tract that previously was Andrews Pre-stressed Concrete, located just north of State Highway 122 between Interstate 35 and North 32nd Street.The proposed $16 million hotel and conference center development would be on a 5.8 acre piece of land on the far southwestern part of the subdivision. The hotel would be not less than a mid-scale brand hotel with not less than 70 rooms. It would have a 180-person capacity restaurant and an approximately 9000 square foot conference center that roughly could hold 600 people. Construction on the hotel is proposed to start in October with a completion date of October 31st 2020.The city would rely on the new anticipated property and sales taxes generated from the development as well as other future developments in the subdivision to help offset a nearly $4 million forgivable economic development loan that would be provided to the developer once the project is completed.The council meets tonight at 6 o’clock at Clear Lake City Hall.last_img read more